Protea is both the botanical name and the English common name of a genus of South African flowering plants, sometimes also called sugarbushes.
It is a beautiful flowering plant that represents change and hope.
- 4.9 cm x 3.2 cm
- Made of brass base with high gloss fired enamel
- Highly polished Plated gold
- Secured with a tie tack backing
- Hand Illustrated by Geetika Singh Bhargava
- Pin on jackets, caps or bags
- Use individually or as a set
- Attractive Paper Packaging- can be gifted as it is. ( as shown in promo video)
Enamel pins are the perfect accessory for expressing your pop culture fandom, obscure obsessions, and artistic ambitions.
Affordable and Ideal for gifting .
👐🏻Handmade with love❤️
Made in India
PS:Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
If you reside outside India,please message us or email us for a shipping quote.
Email us for bulk enquiry.